[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.4.2

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Mon Jul 22 18:31:18 CEST 2013

(winbuntu? He-he, but make no mistake, I did not write that!)

I do not support Debian, but just because I do not know where to
upload the packages. For example, an FTP server that I need (I can not
pay for it). The best would be a PPA-like system, but it does not exist
for Debian.

Kendek