[Gambas-user] Two problems painting richtext

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Jul 14 18:46:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

I want to paint richtext which is:

a) fading in a RadialGradient (black towards transparency) and
b) centered in a rectangle.

I can achieve a) when using Paint.RichText() followed by Paint.Fill(). But
with this code, the text is not centered (although I specified Align.Center
as a parameter to Paint.RichText()). This is a) without b).

If I use Paint.DrawRichText(), the text is centered in the rectangle but the
RadialGradient brush does not take effect. This is b) without a).

I hope this is a bug and I can do both at a time. :-) Project and screenshot
of the non-working result here are attached.

Regards,
Tobi