[Gambas-user] A "Callback" function doesn't work.

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Jul 8 18:22:28 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to transpose the short C code of the application: "simple_client" based on Jack API, which you can see here:

     https://github.com/jackaudio/example-clients/blob/master/simple_client.c

This small Jack application uses a function "callback" in the code called "process",  which I tried to call in Gambas adhering to the instructions - about the "callbacks" - contained in the official documentation relating to external functions.

I do not understand really why the "backcall" function in my Gambas transposition does not works.
So I'ld like to ask for your help for a checking,  so that we can understand the real problem.

I attach the source code of my Gambas transposition.

(Application needs Jack is running)

Thanks... a lot !

Regards
Vuott