[Gambas-user] a new strange behavior

Karl Reinl karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Jan 7 15:19:50 CET 2013

Salut Benoît,

for testing matters, I loaded the ReportExample from Examples and saved
it as ReportExample in my home directory to 'Testing+Bugs'.

Then I added on top of FMain.class 'Export', changed in Properties from
normal to library and made an executable.

After I loaded Database from Examples and saved it as Database in my
home directory to 'Testing+Bugs' beside ReportExample.

And attached in Properties/library the before made ReportExample.gambas.

Now when I start Database in the IDE by F5 , the FMain from
ReportExample comes up.

Said : both project have FMain as startup marked. If I change Database
FMain to FMain1 Database starts

tested with Revision 5494
--
Amicalement