[Gambas-user] r5490, did you clean up too much ?

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sat Jan 5 22:23:39 CET 2013

Am Samstag, den 05.01.2013, 21:15 +0100 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 05/01/2013 20:48, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> > Thanks for your hints!
> > Yes the third width is 0.
> > However before, you could catch it at the left side and draw it larger.
> > That do not work any more.
> >

> Sorry I don't understand what you wrote. If the third width was zero,
> why did you expect to see it?

First I didn't see it.
What I did :
	after an problem on my project, where I tried to pull the
	section larger, that did not work, so I set the 0
	width to 50, and that did change nothing again.
 So I started the test-project.
 - on F_r5490 with HS = Hsplit
 - I added the two forms F_r5490_LE and F_r5490_TB to HS
 - I ran it at saw I had forgot F_r5490_PE, so I quit the project
 - I added the  F_r5490_PE  form .
 - when I restarted, F_r5490_PE was not to see, and I could not catch it
   to pull it larger.
 - so I copied the project to another box with r5xxx and all worked fine
 - after an update to r5485 still everything works

Finally there are 2 problems :
1.	on Settings.Read(<splitter>) a 2 part Hsplit-layout keeps the
	size of the two first parts, when a third part was added, and
	sets the new part to 0
2.	you can't pull the 0 sized part larger, because you can't catch
	it

--
Amicalement
Charlie