[Gambas-user] gb.web

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri Feb 22 14:18:18 CET 2013

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013, Mike Crean wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
>  Thanks
> for the suggestions, I have tried them to no avail. It would seem
> there is a very full on learning curve to get this up and running.
> Perhaps
> there is a much simpler way using something other than Gambas.
>  Again
> thanks for you help Bruce. Perhaps Randall's comments about the
> Apache CGI set-up has some merit. Again have read some suggestions as
> to how to set-up CGI on Apache and tried many. My aim is to get this
> all working on a standard deb OS install on Rpi with Gambas ?? and
> Apache 2 standard out of the box installs.
>

>  Thanksboys I am open to any other suggestions.

You can't get this working with "Apache 2 standard out of the box installs".
You must configure Apache to recognise Gambas webpages as CGI scripts to
call the gbw3 interpreter.

I could send you an archive with a test project an a German PDF explaining
the Apache2 configuration for Gambas-CGI, but only in private conversation
because it's too big for this mailing list to be an attachment (~1.2MiB).

Regards,
Tobi