[Gambas-user] gb.web

Mike Crean mike.crean at ...2897...
Fri Feb 22 13:20:04 CET 2013

Hi Bruce,

 Thanks
for the suggestions, I have tried them to no avail. It would seem
there is a very full on learning curve to get this up and running.
Perhaps
there is a much simpler way using something other than Gambas.
 Again
thanks for you help Bruce. Perhaps Randall's comments about the
Apache CGI set-up has some merit. Again have read some suggestions as
to how to set-up CGI on Apache and tried many. My aim is to get this
all working on a standard deb OS install on Rpi with Gambas ?? and
Apache 2 standard out of the box installs.

 Thanksboys I am open to any other suggestions.

Regards

Mike