[Gambas-user] [SPAM] Re: Need Gambas3 Made Apps.

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Feb 7 09:11:31 CET 2013

2013/2/7 Беспалов Алексей <bespalov.alexey at ...2736...>

>    Hi.
>    Unfortunately the list of software that you can write on Gambas limited.
>    Gambas to do well windowed interface (catalogs, programs for the
> account of
>    the money and other).
>    The system utilities, soft for media - possibilities for these are
> limited
>    in Gambas.

limited to what...?
 the only difficulties is  on fat calculation... for graphical process or
hard math or physical calculation.

The only limit for other things is your imagination. And you programming
technic too. After 10 year on Gambas i'm always impressive about all we
have been able to do with this language. And i've not explored all it's
possibilities for now.

But yes gambas need more and more libs. So more and more dev for that.

   But for example, I started doing photo editor.
>    [1]http://gambas.pro/
>    Go on Link OUR PROJECTS
>    As a result, encountered problems when opening a large number of files
> or
>    large files.
>    I do not think will be created on a Gambas program more efficiently
> than in
>    C and Python.

Gambas can do the same as python for files ... but gambas is not C.
it's an interpreted language

>    But the shared repository and examples on Gambas think would be in great
>    demand!
>    Excuse my English.
>
>    _________
>
>    Sincerely, Alexei Bespalov.