[Gambas-user] Issue 492 in gambas: 'gb.gtk3' component bugs

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Dec 31 20:51:22 CET 2013

Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 492 by benoit.m... at ...626...: 'gb.gtk3' component bugs
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=492

Please use the mailing-lists for reporting bugs on code being written, and
don't write a list of bugs inside an issue.

Note: "Stable" means more that the API is stable, than it is not full of
bugs!

Note #2: I don't know yet if I can fix all of that. GTK+3 is as much a
nightmare than GTK+2, it is not finished, its API is not stable.