[Gambas-user] Issue 492 in gambas: 'gb.gtk3' component bugs

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Dec 31 20:44:11 CET 2013

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-TRUNK Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 492 by krisztiankende: 'gb.gtk3' component bugs
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=492

I see that this component isn't yet finished, but theoretically stable is
labeled.

- If I change the window or panels Background value to 'Foreground' (dark
color), then the color is remains light. This will generate a lot of visual
errors.

- TextBox and SpinBox background color cannot be changed (not entirely).

- Buttons background color cannot be changed.

- Frame, TabStrip texts are invisible because color error.

That's all, but surely there is more. Anyway good, missed already
(like 'gb.qt5'). :-)

I use revision #6043 on Ubuntu 13.10 (amd64).