[Gambas-user] gb.gtk3 disabled with rev. #6038

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Dec 30 20:58:50 CET 2013

Hi wally,

I installed " libgtk-3-dev " library, following Kende's suggestion.

So, the updating was good.

I would like to understand if I have to install those other libraries

   gtk3-devel
   gtk3-tools
   libgtk-3-0
   gtk3-data

that you have shown me.

Thanks
vuott

 Data: Lunedì 30 dicembre 2013, 20:24

 On Monday 30 December 2013 19:10:19
 Ru Vuott wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I updated my Gambas-3 with rev. #6038, but at the end
 of " ~/trunk $
 ./configure -C " I obtain the following warning:
 > || THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
 > || - gb.gtk3
 >
 > Which library have I to install ?
 >
 > Thanks
 > vuott

 > -- Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect
 your business. Most IT
 > organizations don't have a clear picture of how
 application performance
 > affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100%
 visibility into your
 > Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day
 FREE TRIAL of AppDynamics
 > Pro!

 Hi Vuott,

 on Opensuse the package names are :

 gtk3-devel
 gtk3-tools
 libgtk-3-0
 gtk3-data

 the rest should be done by package dependencies.
 Please let me know if 6038 will build.
 Here it does not

 wally