[Gambas-user] gb.gtk3 disabled with rev. #6038

wally wally at ...2037...
Mon Dec 30 20:24:59 CET 2013

On Monday 30 December 2013 19:10:19 Ru Vuott wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I updated my Gambas-3 with rev. #6038, but at the end of " ~/trunk $
./configure -C " I obtain the following warning:
> || THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
> || - gb.gtk3
>
> Which library have I to install ?
>
> Thanks
> vuott

Hi Vuott,

on Opensuse the package names are :

gtk3-devel
gtk3-tools
libgtk-3-0
gtk3-data

the rest should be done by package dependencies.
Please let me know if 6038 will build.
Here it does not

wally