[Gambas-user] Application quit running

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Mon Dec 23 21:34:24 CET 2013

Even more information, Benoit:

I discovered what happened.  When the attempt to arrange all those
valueboxes blew up, it also made the form itself go "Enabled = False".
I didn't catch that until just about twenty minutes ago. Very
embarrassing.  I corrected that and the project is back running again.

There IS a problem though with the right-click context menu of
"Arrange...".  If there is more than one item selected (I.E. 'lassoed')
then only ONE item is centered and the rest are arranged all over the
place.  Since this negates any attempt to center a group of items, it
should be looked into as a possible bug.  I can create a test project
that will demonstrate this anomaly fairly easily.

Bill