[Gambas-user] How do I limit directory access using the file open dialog?

Marty mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Sun Dec 22 18:35:51 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm using the open file dialog to allow the user to select one file. I
want to limit his access to only one directory to limit the damage he
can do. I've set the dialog.path = "/home/xxx/xx". The specified
directory is highlighted but the entire directory tree from root down is
also accessible. Files in each directory above and below the intended
directory can be opened. The filechooser allows for such a limit. Do I
have to recode using the filechooser or have I missed something?

Thanks