[Gambas-user] Problem with dialog box already displayed

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Sun Dec 22 22:34:53 CET 2013

On 23/12/13 08:08, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 22/12/2013 22:04, richard terry a écrit :
>> Hi Benoit.
>>
>> I've noticed (infrequently) that if a dialog box is being called by
>> clicking a button and my computer is busy doing other stuff chewing up
>> the cpu and the user (me) doesn't get a response to the button that I
>> just pressed and I press it again, gambas crashes into the IDE saying
>> the dialog box is already displayed (when in fact it hasn't come up yet
>> on the gui). This has been a long-standing intermittent bug for me in
>> 3.4 and now 3.5.1.
>>
>> Any solution to this bar putting a catch in all subroutines showing
>> dialog boxes or disabling the button being pressed as soon as one clicks it?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> richard
>>
> Is it with gb.gtk or gb.qt4?
qt4

This sub  lives in a form embedded on the workspace in the main clinical
form:

Public Sub Print_Notes()
    'creates pdf with page header of the progress notes
    If Message.Question("Are you sure you want to print out today's
notes?", "Yes", "No") = 2 Then Return
modPrinting.Print_PDF(modProgressNotes.ProgressNotes_Add_Page_Header_Create_PDF_File(Notes_Editor.teNotes.RichText,
currentConsult, "CONSULTATION"))

End