[Gambas-user] Cairo

Wed Dec 18 15:02:20 CET 2013

The code from draw.begin:

 Draw.Begin(DrawingArea1)
 Rap = Draw.w / 3
 DH = Draw.H

   ' [GB2:BCOL] DrawingArea1.BackColor = Color.White   ' OK works
   DrawingArea1.Background = Color.White

So, yes, it is between draw.begin and draw.end.
But this is not clear if you read the documentation.
http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt4/draw?v3

Is there way to get error message from compiler?

Jussi