[Gambas-user] App launch icons on Ubuntu

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Sun Dec 15 18:18:36 CET 2013

Using Gambas 3.5.1, I'm not sure how to create an launcher icon for a
Gambas app. I thought that I had to add the icon's file to the Data
entry using the New>Image menu entry. After that I used to do something
else, which I've now forgotten. I also had the feeling that the icon's
filename must not have spaces or upper case letters in it, but I could
well be wrong in that.
PS I can put an icon on a form (e.g. the FMain) using the form's icon
property but I think that only puts the icon in the form's title bar.

--
Regards, John