[Gambas-user] FORM.Name overridden.... FORM.Delete overridden errors

Fri Dec 13 21:41:27 CET 2013

> I need to send you the source and a database dump to reproduce the bugs...
>
> where can I send them ?...

Send minimal possible database and project to reproduce the problem. If
it's not big there shouldn't be problems to send it to the list. You can
send copy directly to me also.

by the way for the TextBox named 'name' ...I had to change the name field
> to something else to escape ...
> than I did fall into the DELETE problem...

You write it as {name} ?

....Gambas3 seems to me quite unstable :-(

I think you are just having bad luck!

Jussi