[Gambas-user] FORM.Name overridden.... FORM.Delete overridden errors

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Fri Dec 13 21:34:31 CET 2013

> Please send runnable project. That way your code is not very readable.
> I don't understand how you can get error from "form.delete" when it's not
> in your code..?

yes...it is not in my code.... that's why it is a weird bug into Gambas3....not present in Gambas2

I need to send you the source and a database dump to reproduce the bugs...

where can I send them ?...

by the way for the TextBox named 'name' ...I had to change the name field to something else to escape ...
than I did fall into the DELETE problem...

I have posted already a crash problem of Gambas3 importing a Gambas2 program at the moment of adding components.

....Gambas3 seems to me quite unstable :-(

Thanks

Pino