[Gambas-user] New to this list

Wolfgang dl7nb at ...17...
Wed Dec 4 08:58:08 CET 2013

Hello all,

I am new to this list and ... well ... I need help. Programming in
Gambas is fun and does what I want in (almost) every situation. So far
so good.

But when I make an installation package of my program (for Ubuntu 12.04,
debian) I have always this Icon showing some tools in a box when
installing the package, which then is placed in the starter-bar, too. I
have tried a lot, but I can not make an own Icon for the starter-bar.

After starting my program all Forms/windows have their correct icon
(which I have set before in the Form.Icon)

But in the starter-bar there is always this "silly" Icon showing tools.

I have learned that icons have to be in png-format...

Where do I set my own program-package-icon?
Do I need a specific size?

May be a simple way to do right, but I don not know :-(
Can you help?

Wolf