[Gambas-user] gambas documentation offline include in source (gb.web)

Mon Dec 2 15:15:07 CET 2013

From: Rob Kudla <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...>

> Should be... I did apt-get source gambas3 and the source for the program is
> here inside the tarball:
>
> gambas3-3.1.1/app/src/doc.cgi/

yes, but the idea its to generate when user/admin goes to install, and the
ide use it that in preference to online

> > this could solve the problem of online documentation ... for me will be
> > very usefully when i go in a journey to Tepuys, where no are a interenet
> > connection.
>
> This might help. It seems to be only English (I didn't realize when I
> started that it doesn't give you the language links if you're using a
> crawler, and the English version alone took half an hour to crawl from a
> host on the same subnet as the server) but I hope it'll get you started.
> Works well on my own laptop. It's 23.1 MB, expands to 83.
>
> http://www.gambasdoc.org/gambasdoc-static-20131130.tar.gz

thanks for the file Rob, but the wiki of gambas like to be reproducible
locally too

at least, how could users or admins/packages can generate the documentation
locally and use it prefered to online?

i see some lines of code prepared for that inside ide source, also i see
configure do not touch or generate any doc..

benoit what do u think about it?

 From: John Rose <john.aaron.rose at ...626...>

> Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Web apps
>

> I don't see the Gambas Documentation Wiki app in the examples for Gambas
> 3.5.1: where can it be obtained? Can the Gambas project for

search the sources men

> http://www.gambasforge.org/index.html be downloaded? Please direct me to
> an example of (ideally) a Gambas app (running in, say, Firefox) that
> displays & updates data (from a database).

read the web, seem do u use too many windo...