[Gambas-user] gambas documentation offline include in source (gb.web)

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Dec 1 00:29:48 CET 2013

On 11/30/2013 11:59 AM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
>> Yes, the Gambas documentation wiki is a CGI program written in
>> Gambas. I think the source is included in the Gambas tarball as an
>> example, or used to be.
> Could be possible to buld the documentation locally? if are atached to
> the sources?

Should be... I did apt-get source gambas3 and the source for the program is
here inside the tarball:

gambas3-3.1.1/app/src/doc.cgi/

> this could solve the problem of online documentation ... for me will be
> very usefully when i go in a journey to Tepuys, where no are a interenet
> connection.

This might help. It seems to be only English (I didn't realize when I
started that it doesn't give you the language links if you're using a
crawler, and the English version alone took half an hour to crawl from a
host on the same subnet as the server) but I hope it'll get you started.
Works well on my own laptop. It's 23.1 MB, expands to 83.

http://www.gambasdoc.org/gambasdoc-static-20131130.tar.gz

Rob