[Gambas-user] Where are the examples in gambas 3.5.1?

Matti matti.eber at ...3240...
Sun Dec 1 18:45:15 CET 2013

G'day Carl,

something seems to be wrong in both of our repositories.
I looked at my gambas (didn't use it for quite a while) and saw that it is 3.4.1!
Then looked into YaSt to see why it was not updated automatically.
Most of the components in the repository are 3.5.1, but some (e.g. gb.gui) are 3.4.1.
Trying to update gambas results in a lot of dependency-conflict messages between 3.4 and 3.5.

So, I keep the old version until the repo is fixed.
Your problems obviously come from this version-mix.
I think you should open YaSt and set all the components back to 3.4.1. There is a 'versions' tab where you can choose.
Then just wait...

By the way: How to find out who is maintaining a repo? Would be great to send them a mail that something is wrong.
Matti