[Gambas-user] Semi-persistent pop-up form?

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Sun Dec 1 11:16:47 CET 2013

On Tue, 2013-11-12 at 12:45 -0700, paulwheeler wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> Unfortunately, I have no answer for your question, but wanted to say that your illustrations are SO COOL!
>
> If you don't mind my asking, how did you do them?
>
> paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the comp. But the "overlay" is just a normal gambas form with
the Mask attribute set. I did write up how to do it (for my own benefit)
about 4 weeks ago .. somewhere! Since then I have been a little bit away
due to a racehorse that kicked me, apparently several times, and spent
some time in hospital.

I'll see if I can find that set of notes in the coming days.

cheers
Bruce