[Gambas-user] How to bring forward Gambas server pages? (gbw3 related files who to expose in http)

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Aug 22 22:22:08 CEST 2013

well this is a prod example ... Our site is in gb3 :

and i give you a copy of my own httpd.conf too

http://www.gambasforge.org/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambasforge/?source=directory