[Gambas-user] How to bring forward Gambas server pages? (gbw3 related files who to expose in http)

Tue Aug 20 15:30:51 CEST 2013

El 19/08/13 20:28, Beno?t Minisini escribi?:
> - When I have time (after my holidays in two weeks?) I will write an
> example project of how to make a web site with Gambas. Surely some
> sort of little wiki or blog. Regards,

Benoit i urgency need those examples.. due now my project client are
on production... found that made hole admin part in gambas are more
usefully rather that made in php+apache

please urgency made a good example.. with request and response..

for those interesting :
http://mckaygerhard.github.io/simplecontrolasistencia/ for usage with
live-cd www.venenux.net that now comes build-in with gambas 3 soon