[Gambas-user] How to bring forward Gambas server pages? (gbw3 related files who to expose in http)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 18 01:55:02 CEST 2013

Le 18/08/2013 00:32, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> Gambas3 now has a new way of programing for basic: Gambas Server Pages.
>
> I'm glad to see tech like php  or jsp but easy to write.. one proble
> was How now i expose in http server-like my GSP made?
>
> i see the gbw binary and the info are very lack..
>
> i mean, with JSP/Servlet we use tomcat
> i mean, with PHP/PHTML we use apache/php
>
> so then how to put that in lighttpd or apache2 to offer as dinamic html webs?
>
> some tips please.. thanks in advance benoit.
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Don't use Gambas server pages, this is just a bad way of doing things.

Gambas can do better: make a normal project with the gb.web component
and use it as a CGI script.

Benoît Minisini