[Gambas-user] How to bring forward Gambas server pages? (gbw3 related files who to expose in http)

Sun Aug 18 00:32:59 CEST 2013

Gambas3 now has a new way of programing for basic: Gambas Server Pages.

I'm glad to see tech like php  or jsp but easy to write.. one proble
was How now i expose in http server-like my GSP made?

i see the gbw binary and the info are very lack..

i mean, with JSP/Servlet we use tomcat
i mean, with PHP/PHTML we use apache/php

so then how to put that in lighttpd or apache2 to offer as dinamic html webs?

some tips please.. thanks in advance benoit.

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com