[Gambas-user] [idea] Mini-Liux Distrubution Dedicated for running Gambas Program??

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 16 13:52:27 CEST 2013

Le 16/08/2013 13:48, Patrick a écrit :
> Gambas is great, and it can do great work.
>
> I am wondering is it possible to build a 'very small' linux distrubition
> like DamSamllLinux,  but with only Gambas support such that each gambas app
> can be running in a self-contained 'machine' with a  very small foot-print.
>
> In that case,
>
> VerySmall LiveCD demo (or USBkey-demo)
>
> or Gambas APP will be possible,
>
> Most importantly, the gambas will be greatly promoted.....
>
> welcome any comments and pointer.

It depends on the components and external programs your gambas
application needs: each component comes with its own dependencies, that
may force you to install tons of packages...

--
Benoît Minisini