[Gambas-user] Restructuring the official Gambas examples

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Apr 30 16:34:00 CEST 2013

Le 30/04/2013 15:39, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> On Mon, 29 Apr 2013, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
>> I have never found the time to write good examples so you have my full
>> blessing.
>>
>> Just don't work directly on the current examples
>> (/trunk/examples/example). Just create a new directory
>> ('/trunk/examples/src' for... example) where you will store all the
>> example projects, with the structure you want. Once done, I will modify
>> the IDE to point at the new structure.
>>

> I merely thought of just adding a Niveau=X token to the .project file of
> examples.

I don't like that, changing the .project file stucture just for a very
specific case. Why don't you just use the directory structure?

/Examples/Beginner/xxx
/Examples/Advanced/xxx

It's far easier to change the directory structure, and it will need far
less work for me.

Benoît Minisini