[Gambas-user] Another "good" idea but no real ideas

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Tue Apr 30 07:02:53 CEST 2013

I saw something the other day, it was a multi-windowed terminal in which
each window was running a separate shell. I have attached a mock up of
what I was seeing.
At the time I didn't think a great deal about it, but today it turns out
that something like that would be a great solution to a local problem,
i.e. "tail"-ing several log files in a program that runs continuously or
for some time. I have the technology to manage the several logging
streams from the program but setting up multiple terminals manually to
follow the output (to Temp() files is painful.

So
a) would it be possible to create something like this in gambas, i.e. a
form with multiple "terminal" windows in it, each running it's own shell
b) how the heck would one approach it?

regards
Bruce
(in "blind-Bambi" mode)