[Gambas-user] all those bloody dependencies

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Thu Apr 25 20:21:10 CEST 2013

Thank you very much, Sebastian and Ron!

It worked, now I got 3.4.1 running and think I can do the updates via svn.

For SUSE users:
Sebastian's repo did the download, but gambas didn't run. I had to deinstall
everything.
Better activate this repo in YaST:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Education/openSUSE_12.3/
Here, gambas is included (very funny, as a link to this munix9 repo) - but it works!

Regards
Matti