[Gambas-user] all those bloody dependencies

Ron ron at ...1740...
Thu Apr 25 16:29:15 CEST 2013

If you want to build gambas3 from scratch, simply look which
packages/libs a known opensuse gambas3 rpm used to build itself.

wget
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/munix9:/gambas/openSUSE_12.3/src/gambas3-3.4.1-3.8.src.rpm
apt-get install rpm2cpio
rpm2cpio gambas3-3.4.1-3.8.src.rpm |cpio -idmv
vi gambas3.spec

Regards,
Ron_2nd.