[Gambas-user] Output to Libre Office Writer ??

Wed Apr 3 18:55:34 CEST 2013

Of course you don't need to do that, there are multiple different options.
One of them would be nested calls.
Example:
File.Save(sPathToFileWhereDataBelongs, Replace(Replace(Replace(File.Load(
sFileName), "$(Name)", sName), "$(Something)", sSomething), "$(moresomething)",
sYetSomethingElse))

Or this way:

Dim sTmp As String

sTmp = File.Load(sFileName)

sTmp = Replace(sTmp, "$(Name)", sName)
sTmp = Replace(sTmp, "$(Something)", sSomething)
sTmp = Replace(sTmp, "$(moresomething)", sYetSomethingElse)

File.Save(sPathToFileWhereDataBelongs, sTmp)

Try to understand what every command does and why, then you can learn to
program.

Jussi