[Gambas-user] Output to Libre Office Writer ??

rocko sunblaster5 at ...626...
Wed Apr 3 18:18:30 CEST 2013

Ok I got that to work, but the code is kinda long and ugly
as I have to save the file after doing a /Replace/.

I have 6 fields I have to replace, so thats 6 Replace statements with 6
File.Save,
I can put in a Function and just call the function when I need it, but
still I would
think the Replace could take multiple arguments for replacing multiple
fields.
But oh well..