[Gambas-user] Using Gambas for Apache cgi

Rolf Schmidt rolf.frogs at ...221...
Tue Sep 18 20:47:15 CEST 2012

Hi Rolf-Werner

> But Apache has some problem with it. I configured the cgi-bin as above
> (actually not me, but it's the default). Apache looks for it and
> seemingly it DOES find it but it complaints with a 500 Internal Error
> page and in /var/log/apache2/suexec.log we can read something about
> gid/uid mismatch.

All files must be accessible by the user/group the apache is running
with. On Debian systems it is www-data:www-data. Make a chown on your
files. Never give the files executable right for everybody.

Gruß
Rolf