[Gambas-user] How do I replace Image transparent background with a white background?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 18 20:09:49 CEST 2012

Le 18/09/2012 20:07, RICHARD WALKER a écrit :
> On 18/09/2012, Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...> wrote:
>> This is an internal QT4/GTK+/LXDE stuff I think. By default, Gambas
>> tells the window manager that the window top-left corner coordinates are
>> 0,0. Then the window manager does what it wants. Maybe GTK+ internally
>> check the panels and fix the Gambas coordinates?
>
> Maybe, as a workaround, I could check the position of the panel in
> FMain's Form_Show(). If it is at the top (or on the left side) I could
> check its origin and add its height (or width) and position my screen
> accordingly. It's worth exploring, but I'll leave it for now. Thank
> you for the insight.

It is more complex than that: the Root window has a property that
describes which part of the desktop is usable, and that was must be
used. So let me try to handle that in gb.qt4.

>> This is a bug in GTK+ themes that mimic QT4 ones (for example
>> oxygen-gtk). I can't do anything against that. I will try to send a bug
>> report to the oxygen-gtk developers. For other themes, I don't know...
>
> It is only a minor blemish which I think I can live with. At least it
> gives us a quick way to determine which gb toolkit is in use :-)

If Component.IsLoaded("gb.gtk") Then ...

--
Benoît Minisini