[Gambas-user] gambas3, IDE search and replace don't work as expected

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Tue Sep 18 13:16:22 CEST 2012

Am Dienstag, den 18.09.2012, 12:06 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 16/09/2012 14:27, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> > Salut,
> >
> > gambas3  rev 5165 , IDE search and replace don't work as expected.
> >
> > - Searching in current file.
> > - fill find and replace.
> > - push 'next' button.
> > 	- you will stay on the first item found
> > 	- push 'replace' button, the item will be replaced, and the
> >   	  cursor keeps staying at that position.
> > 	- you have to push the 'next' button, to find next item.
> > 	- if you push the 'replace' button, the next item will be found
> > 	  and changed
> >
> > I think after pushing the 'replace' button, next item should be marked.
> >

> Please be more precise on what you are doing exactly, I can't reproduce
> what you are talking about. Except that pushing the 'replace' button
> won't go to the next item -after- replacing, but -before-, because I
> want to see what I am replacing.

Salut,

- I mark printPDF in the code
- press Ctrl+F the (attached Window appears
	(without PDFPrinter in 'replace')
- write PDFPrinter into 'replace'
- now I push 'replace' button
	the printPDF (I marked before) is changed to PDFPrinter
- but the cursor don't move to the next printPDF-Item
	- if I push now the 'replace' button again,
		the cursor moves to the next printPDF-Item, marks it,
		and change it into PDFPrinter and keep staying on.

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.0.0-25-generic
Architecture=i686
Memory=3098208 kB
DistributionVendor=Ubuntu
DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS"
Desktop=Gnome

[Gambas 1]
Version=gbx-1.0.17
Path=/usr/bin/gbx

[Gambas 2]
Version=2.24.0
Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx2

[Gambas 3]
Version=3.3.0
Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3

[Libraries]
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.6.2
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2000.1

but also same behaviour on that box:

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.2.0-29-generic
Architecture=x86_64
Memory=1015944 kB
DistributionVendor=Ubuntu
DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS"
Desktop=Gnome

[Gambas 2]
Version=2.24.0
Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx2