[Gambas-user] gambas3, IDE search and replace don't work as expected

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 18 12:06:57 CEST 2012

Le 16/09/2012 14:27, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> Salut,
>
> gambas3  rev 5165 , IDE search and replace don't work as expected.
>
> - Searching in current file.
> - fill find and replace.
> - push 'next' button.
> 	- you will stay on the first item found
> 	- push 'replace' button, the item will be replaced, and the
>   	  cursor keeps staying at that position.
> 	- you have to push the 'next' button, to find next item.
> 	- if you push the 'replace' button, the next item will be found
> 	  and changed
>
> I think after pushing the 'replace' button, next item should be marked.

Please be more precise on what you are doing exactly, I can't reproduce
what you are talking about. Except that pushing the 'replace' button
won't go to the next item -after- replacing, but -before-, because I
want to see what I am replacing.

--
Benoît Minisini