[Gambas-user] Using Gambas for Apache cgi

Mon Sep 17 18:19:21 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

Long time ago I set up a Gambas application in my internal server for
cgi. I do remember there was some tweaking of Apache confs to tell it to
accept .gambas and .gbs as a cgi program, but I don't remember what it
was. Now I have tried to install this on another server, but of course
it wasn't as simple as just copying the binaries into cgi-bin.

Can one of you guys point me to it? I already searched my apache config
files, but I didn't find where I have changed something.

Thanks for your help.

Rolf