[Gambas-user] SOLVED gambas3 gtk printer object problems

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sun Sep 16 20:53:51 CEST 2012

Am Sonntag, den 16.09.2012, 16:59 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Here are a few comments and the fixes you will get with revision
> #5170:
>
> - You must reset the FirstPage and LastPage properties before calling
> Print() on each PDF page. Otherwise nothing is printed: it tries to
> always print the page one, whereas the Printer object is configured
> print pages 15-19.

O'K, I see.

> - Because of the previous mistake, a bug in gb.qt4 comes: the printer
> object was not reset to an inactive state. Fixed!

is fixed

> - Another fix in gb.gtk: FirstPage and LastPage now should correctly
> always return zero if all pages must be printed.
is fixed

> - As for the last problem with 'from' being higher than 'to'. This is
> handled by the toolkit, and I don't see why it should be a problem if
> when 'from' is greater than 'to', then 'to' is ignored and only the
> 'from' page is printed. To print all pages, you just have to set
> FirstPage to zero.
Ok, I understand.

Only my question about how to find out if I run gtk or qt 4, which has
finally nothing to do with printing, but I'm interested.

I will finish my case study now, and if you want, you can use it as
example.

Thank you for your explanations and for your legendary speed to
eliminate the error(s).

--
Amicalement
Charlie