[Gambas-user] gambas3, question about printer and sending files to the printer

Tiago Baciotti Moreira baciotti at ...626...
Mon Sep 10 15:54:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

In the past I used something alike to pint a pdf on a shell script. I do
not remember excatly what I did, but I found an link that may help:

http://stepanoff.org/wordpress/2007/02/02/how-to-print-pdf-directly-to-the-printer/

Tiago