[Gambas-user] More Sig11 problems

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Sep 10 14:08:46 CEST 2012

Le 10/09/2012 08:26, Bruce a écrit :
> It looks like my signal 11 problems in the IDE is not related to
> Willy's.  I have narrowed it down though and it's reproduceable here
> even with a project containing just an empty form.
>
> If I set the IDE Project Properties environment GB_GUI to anything but
> gb.qt4 then running the project crashes invariably with a sig11.  In
> fact, if I remove GB_GUI=gb.qt4 from my login environment all gambas
> executables crash on loading with the only indication being
> "Segmentation fault" visible if they are run in a terminal.
>
> (This is a gdm/openbox/LXDE system)
>
> So something appears to have happened to my gb.gtk component, but what?
> It compiles and links cleanly.
> I have tried changing icon themes and openbox themes.
> All gnome apps run correctly.
>
> Next steps?
>
> tia
> Bruce

Please proceed as explained in the "Reporting a problem" page on the
website, section #5 and #6.

And send me the gdb backtrace and/or the valgrind output.

Please compile Gambas with no optimization before doing that. To compile
Gambas with no optimization, you just have to do:

	make "CFLAGS=-O0 -g" "CXXFLAGS=-O0 -g"

Instead of just doing 'make'.

Thanks.

--