[Gambas-user] Modal Form

Tiago Baciotti Moreira baciotti at ...626...
Mon Sep 10 13:36:09 CEST 2012

Hello,

This is my first post here ;-)

My name is Tiago Baciotti Moreira and I am a Brazilian user of Gambas. As
an old VB 4.0/5/6 developer, I am very satisfied with Gambas. I researched
another options (like RealBasic and Lazarus) but I prefered Gambas

I began to write a simple management program in Gambas and it is about 60%
finished write now. I made all the CRUD and I am just making the last
touches on it.

The next step is to make the reports and it seems to be easy.

So, I have a simple question: What am I doing wrong about MODAL forms?

I have an Main Form and I call a "search" form with frmPesquisa.ShowModal.

The problem is that it does not show as modal, because I can reach and
click buttons from the main window. My intent is to not allow the user goes
back to the main window without select something first.

Thank you very much,

Tiago

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.2.0-29-generic
Architecture=i686
Memory=3578560 kB
DistributionVendor=LinuxMint
DistributionRelease="Linux Mint 13 Maya"
Desktop=Unknown

[Gambas 3]
Version=3.2.1
Path=/usr/bin/gbx3

[Libraries]
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.1
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10

--
:: Lista Sistemas: http://goo.gl/xnSog

“Contos de Fadas são a pura verdade: não porque nos contam que os dragões
existem, mas porque nos contam que eles podem ser vencidos. (G. K.
Chesterton)”