[Gambas-user] Suggestion for gb.settings component

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Sat Oct 20 17:46:39 CEST 2012

Thanks for clarifying, it's easy enough to write my own routine
doing what I wan't, ie replace a single line with everything else
intact I just tought it would be handy to have this function in
gb.settings since I use already use that to read config values.

/CJ