[Gambas-user] gb3 latest revision and 3-3.3.3 segfault

Fri Oct 12 23:03:48 CEST 2012

Delete source folders and do svn checkout as normal user, then run this
script.

#!/bin/sh
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gbx3 /usr/local/bin/gbc3 /usr/local/bin/gba3
/usr/local/bin/gbi3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/share/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gambas3.gambas

sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gbx3 /usr/bin/gbc3 /usr/bin/gba3 /usr/bin/gbi3
sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/share/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gambas3.gambas

cd ~/trunk
( ./reconf-all && ./configure -C && make && sudo make install ) >
~/Desktop/compile.log 2>&1

If something is still wrong send compressed compile.log.

Jussi