[Gambas-user] Translation issue, English (common)

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Wed Oct 10 20:01:54 CEST 2012

ps

I just found this in the Language.module file in the IDE source:

  Name["en"] = ("English (common)")
  Name["en_GB"] = ("English (United Kingdom)")
  Name["en_US"] = ("English (U.S.A.)")
  Name["en_AU"] = ("English (Australia)")
  Name["en_CA"] = ("English (Canada)")

I reckon that answers the question of what English(common) is. It
looks to me that you should be able to use this as a target (or as the
default language) and not be tied to any particular representation of
English, though it might be better not to mix them.