[Gambas-user] Translation issue, English (common)

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Wed Oct 10 19:43:46 CEST 2012

Sorry, I thought it would help to show why these translations are
necessary for programs which may be expected to be widely used.

I cannot think of any good reason to delete an en_GB translation,
unless it is incomplete or incorrect or simply abandoned. If you wish
to cater only for en_US then by all means do so. Just don't create the
translation files for languages you do not intend to translate.

Your reference to English(common) confused me until I saw it in the
list of languages which may be selected as the default language. Is it
from this list that you feel the need to delete languages?