[Gambas-user] R: My programm name of process

Fri Oct 5 19:20:13 CEST 2012

How about something like this:

Dim sOutput As String

Exec ["pgrep", "-f", "NameOfTheProgram.gambas"] Wait To sOutput

If Split(Trim$(sOutput), gb.NewLine).Count = 1 Then
Exec ["kill", sOutput]
Else
'Multiple instances found, do something else...
Endif

Jussi