[Gambas-user] R: My programm name of process

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Fri Oct 5 18:00:59 CEST 2012

> No, not really exceptional and in fact not really rare.
>
> There is no reason to think that one of your gambas projects
> may have a
> single instance running unless that is a particular
> RULE.

It seems to me the problem was: e.g. I have 3 running gambas program:

a.gambas
b.gambas
c.gambas

Their process name in (/proc/pid_num/comm) is same. But I can identify them via "/proc/pid_num/cmdline" and so identify easly the PID.

BUT if the case is:

a.gambas
a.gambas
a.gambas

....this is - in my opinion - another problem: difficult.

bye